110% up to €165 + €20 free bet
- Bonus program
- Customer service
- Live Betting
Make a deposit of €10 or more and receive a 100% match bonus up to €100.
Roy Richie betting are a sportsbook and casino focused operator they provide a small number of slots games – in the region of 160 – from: Net Entertainment, Evolution Gaming and iSoftBet. They also offer around 50 table games, 13 jackpot games and 14 video poker games. Live games are offered for players that prefer more human interaction – currently they offer around 23. Roy Richie’s site design is very typical of sportsbook operators in that it is very minimalist and devoid of gimmicky characters or cartoon type animations. They rely upon a colour palette of platinum, black and white to bring some sort of brand identity to their site and their logo is their initials in platinum.
The first thing we found when carrying out our Roy Richie betting review was just how smart the site looks. It has an uncluttered layout and a classy muted grey and brown colour scheme, with just a few ads for the latest sports betting bonus. A quick browse of the markets suggests Roy Richie betting reviews its offering to stay competitive. So, if you’re looking for odds on football from leagues across the world or seeking to test out your betting strategies on some more niche sports, such as speedway and netball, this could be a bookie that’s worth your time. However, the site doesn’t currently cover horse racing or greyhound racing. There is a selection of customer support options, including live chat, which is something that we love to see operators offer and this will certainly be reflected positively in our Roy Richie rating! However, there is a long list of restricted countries, which means lots of customers will miss out on what this bookmaker has to offer, which is a shame.
Sports Welcome Bonus – Make a deposit of €10 – €165 and receive a 110% match bonus
Our Roy Richie rating for bonuses is reasonable, even if the welcome promotion is not among the best free bets offers out there. New sportsbook customers can access a 100% matched deposit of up to €100. You need to open a new account, deposit at least €10 and rollover this amount one time at odds of 1.80 or higher. You also have to enter the promo code, RRS110. The bonus funds will then be credited to your account. Before you can withdraw the funds, the deposit and bonus must be wagered eight times within 90 days. Customers from some countries are prohibited from claiming the bonus. This is not the only Roy Richie bonus available. There are other promotions on the site, including several for casino punters. A mobile risk-free bet is also currently available. This gives you back your stake if your first sports bet placed via a mobile device loses.
Terms and Conditions
- Enter bonus code RRS110 in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before you make your first deposit.
- Minimum deposit amount to be eligible for this promotion is €10 or equivalent in other currency.
- Bonus offer consists of 110% bonus on first real money deposit customer has made.
- Your bonus will be automatically credited to your account as soon as deposit has been rolled over once (x1) with odds of at least 1.80, and all qualifying bets have been settled.
- Deposit + Bonus must be wagered 10x before a withdrawal or transfer to other product is made.
- Combo bets, also known as accumulators, can be placed to complete the Wagering Requirement of the bonus provided that the player has made at least 3 selections, with a minimum odd of 1.60 per selection and a total odd of 4.10.
- Users from Armenia, Albania, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, Croata, Cambodia, Iceland, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Lithuania, Chile, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Russia, Taiwan are not eligible for welcome bonus.
- Maximum amount of bonus is €165 or equivalent in other currency even if the inital deposit is higher.
- Multiple bets placed on the same event and/or markets will not count towards rollover requirement and will be considered bonus manipulation resulting in forfeiture of the winnings, bonus and bonus winnings. Only the deposit amount will be returned to your account.
- System bets and/or virtual bets do not contribute to rollover requirements.
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been settled.
- You must complete your rollover within 90 days of your initial deposit. If the rollover is not completed any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Rollover requirements must be completed before you can withdraw your money or transfer any winnings to other products otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
- RoyRichie.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected of being connected in any way willhave their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately.
- Player can claim only one welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome bonus will not be entitled to this offer.
- This bonus offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the turnover requirements of any Sportsbook related promotion.
- Minimal deposit, to be eligible for free bets, is €50.
- Free bets should be added in 48 hours or after contacting the customer service.
- Free bets are valid for single bets with odds 1.6 or higher.
- Free bets cannot be divided. For example if from a €20 free bet, a player uses only €15, the €5 lef is considered lost.
- If a free bet is in an account, it will always be used first before real money funds are used at the sports account. Example: If a customer places a €40 bet and selects a €20 free bet while their account balance is €100, the total free bet amount, that will be used ( €20) and the remaining €20 will be deducted from the sports account.
- Any bet on which the cash-out feature can be applied does not meet the terms of a free bet.
- Bets placed on the Asian Handicap or Over / Under and lost will not qualify for a free bet as these terms apply only to lost single or combined bets.
- If a bet meets the terms of a free bet and is placed on different selections of the same event to secure the outcome, any winnings resulting from that bet will be canceled and voided.
- Unless otherwise stated, all placed bets will first meet the conditions for a free bet before meeting the terms of any other bid.
- To be able to use the FREE BET, the bet slip must have at least 1.60ODDS. After activation, the FREEBET is available for seven days.
- The free bet will be credited in the available currencies with the following value: $ 20, 20 €, CAD 20, AUD 20, SEK 200, 200 NOK, 100 R $
- This bonus offer is subject to General Terms and Conditons.
Casino Welcome Bonus
Casino players will be able to claim as much as 500 over their first four deposits.
- Here’s how the offer works:
- 1stDeposit – Get a 100% match up to €200
- 2ndDeposit – Get a 50% match up to €50
- 3rdDeposit – Get a 50% match up to €50
- 4thDeposit – Get a 50% match up to €200
Roy Richie Casino state on their website that it takes up to 5 business days to process withdrawals to ewallets.
- Maximum Withdrawal – varies according to methid used according to live support.
- Minimum Withdrawal – €10 for ewallets; €30 bank transfer.
- Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Trustly, SoFort, Giropay, Boleto and Bank Transfers.
When carrying out our Roy Richie review, we were pleased to find that customer support is available via telephone, email and live chat. However, the hours of operation are a little confusing. While one part of the site boasts 24/7 support, elsewhere, the hours are advertised as 8am to 10pm on weekdays and 11am to 9pm on weekends. These are still reasonable hours for a live chat service and with an email address provided, you can contact the customer support team at any time. Support is available in a number of languages, including German, Spanish and Polish. The site also has a FAQ section, which is a little threadbare, but does provide answers to some basic queries and is worth checking out if you need information on your account, the sportsbook and casino, or payment options.
Sports on offer
Our Roy Richie betting sportsbook review moves on to the sports on offer at the site. If you like a punt on football, you’re in luck! The bookie offers a huge range of football betting options from leagues and competitions around the world. From Algeria to Vietnam, Macedonia to Slovenia, if a ball is being kicked somewhere, you’ll likely find odds on it at Roy Richie! OK, that might be overstating it a bit, but there’s certainly a lot of choice here. Of course, the site also covers the likes of the English Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League, etc. Away from soccer, you can find a wide range of niche and mainstream markets, including US sports, e-sports, and politics. Most of the sports are broken down by country and you can easily navigate around the various options using the list on the left-hand side of the site.
You can make deposits into your Roy Richie account in several different ways. These include popular payment options, such as Visa and Mastercard, through to the likes of Boleto, Trustly and AstroPay card. You can also make bank transfers and use e-wallets (Neteller and Skrill, but not PayPal). The payment options reflect the customer base, with some country-specific methods available, such as Poland’s Przelewy24. Payments can be made in a variety of currencies, including euros, Canadian/US dollars, Mexican pesos, and Swedish krone. The maximum length of time for withdrawals and deposits is 10 days, depending on the method you choose. Bank transfers usually take the longest, while card payments are generally instant. Minimum deposits range from €20 for bank transfer to €10 for other methods. Withdrawals limits are a minimum of €30 for bank transfers and €10 for other payment methods. Options to withdraw funds are limited to credit card, debit card, bank transfer, Trustly, Skrill and Neteller. New players must undergo a verification process, which involves sending copies of ID documents.
Good in-play but no streaming
Again, our Roy Richie rating is favourable when it comes to in-play. There is a separate live betting tab that opens up all the current options, plus offers a schedule of upcoming events. As might be expected given the focus of the site, the section is very football-heavy. At the time of writing, there were 97 soccer matches on which you could bet live. However, there were a dozen other sports on offer, including beach volleyball, table tennis and darts. There’s no live streaming, but it seems unfair to penalize the site for this, given that it is a relative newcomer. Real-time graphics are displayed at the top of the screen, so you can follow the action. Roy Richie offers an early cash out option on some events.
Roy Richie does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, New Caledonia, North Korea, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, Spain, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen.